Tuesday, August 6, 2013

First floor goes up!

Today they got most of the first floor framed.  Now you can walk around and know where all the rooms are.

Here is my road shot from the front.

Barb walking in the garage.

This is from the great room looking toward the kitchen.


This shot is from the living room looking toward the dining room.


This is from the back yard looking at the sliding glass door area.  The bumped out area on the right is where the kitchen sink area will be


This is another shot from the NW corner of the lot.


This is a shot from the SW corner of the lot.  Notice the height of the great room, it is 12'.  They had drawings laying around inside, so we checked them out.  We were not aware the great room ceiling would be so tall.  I guess that is why it is a great room!.


So I did go downstairs, they had some make shift steps.  The stair stringers were in, but just a few 2x4's to step on.  This is where the downstairs bath will be.  I am curious what this corner on the right will be, just dead space it appears.


This is a shot from the downstairs bedroom.  I thought I had a good picture of that area under the stairs, but I did not find it on my phone.


This is from the SW corner of the lot.
Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment