Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Plumbing has begun...

So, not much work after they put the windows in.  They did lock up the house, so now we will need to get a key to get in.  Although they still aren't real good on locking it, I got in without the key.

So when I first walked in, I didn't think they did much.  I just saw this pile of material in the den.  Then I got looking around...most of the plumbing is done, at least the rough parts.


Laundry room plumbing rough in.  Not sure where they are going to put the dryer vent.


Main floor bathroom rough in.


Connection for the refrigerator water line.


Kitchen sink rough in.  Not sure what all the scrap lumber is here.


So this is the furnace and the fireplace here in the garage.


Basement shower unit.


Basement bath rough in.


This is the girls bathtub upstairs.


So this was a little corner piece on the plan that I asked about.  They said nothing goes here, and I thought it would be a good place for a little built in display.  Can't do that because they are running cold air return here.


Master bath shower base.


This is under the master bath, above the living room.


We even got outdoor hose bibs!  This one out the back by the sliding glass door.


This is the one on the south side of the house.

Still no siding here...

No comments:

Post a Comment