Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday update - rainy but they did work

So not much happened over the weekend, they didn't work on Saturday like I was hoping.  But today there was progress.  They did not get the rest of the roof done, still have no plywood over the great room and back of garage.  They did work on the gables on the front, so those are done.  Still also need the gable over the kitchen bump out.

The look from the road driving in.


Shingles are here, so hopefully the next few days are nice.

They need to get the porch roof installed, looks funny without that.


They did install the electric service.  Not sure I agree with where they put it.  I would have put on the backside of the garage and taken the wiring in through that wall right to the basement.  They ran it up in the garage over and back down into the house.  Probably a good 10' more wire going that route.


They have our tub spot framed.  Alyssa wanted to pretend she was the first one to use it.


They installed the installed the electric panel.  Of course that big heavy wire runs right were I want to run my network cables.  That will make my job a bit harder.  I didn't get a picture today, so will try next time.


So these are the two gaping holes.  Also note the area above the kitchen bump isn't done yet either.  With all the rain today, probably have an inch of water in spots in the basement.  Notice Alyssa posing for a picture again, silly girl.


As we were leaving, I just thought this looked like a good picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment