Monday, August 5, 2013

We have a floor!!

So Barb had a co-worker tell her they started framing this morning.  We stopped over, and sure enough, they are!  We did not go over this weekend, so I assume they did it all today.  The basement framing appears to be in for the bathroom, bedroom & utility room, as near as I can tell.  No steps yet, so did not go down there.

This is the view from the street.  I try to take a picture standing in the same spot whenever something new happens..

They have chalk lines for all the rooms already laid out.  Standing in the middle of the garage door area in this shot.


Notice the garage access door has been moved to the back (left side in this pic).  I think they will need to cut some cement where they moved the door.  In addition, they will need to fill in the spot where they originally had the door on the north side of the garage.


Looking down the basement "hole".


Not sure I like the pipe under the landing of the stairway.  I brought this up when they did the plumbing, and was told not much they could do.  We are having that area made into a small closet in the basement.  Will be inconvenient with a pipe there!


I didn't like this chip of concrete in the garage.  Hope it gets covered up or fixed, cuz that will bug me!


View from the living room towards the garage.  Garage looks really big.  I think we would be able to get a third car into the space, just not through our 6' garage door.


View from the back of the lot looking east toward the street.  Probably about straight back from where the sliding glass door will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment