Wednesday, August 14, 2013

We have roof!

They must have had a decent roofing crew to get it all shingled in a day.  I drove by around 9:30 this morning and there wasn't anyone there.  On my way home at 5:30, they were almost done.

I had to use the house to block the sun.  I wonder how much water will dump off the roof in that area above the porch?  Bet there will be ice there in the winter.  


Here we can see the roof vents and tell it is shingled.


So this is the main power cable where they routed it by my closet!  I was planning on putting PVC pipe about 6" to the left of this hole to run network and cable through.  I'll figure something out.


They also cleaned up the basement and finished the framing.  Here is the closet in the bedroom.  There are still some water puddles under the breakfast nook area.  Both egress windows are open, so with the good weather (and a roof) it should dry out.  


Here is another front view.  That is a LOT of roof over the garage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment