Monday, October 28, 2013

Minimal work today...

A lot of little touch-ups going on....

Several areas that they are "smoothing out" better.  I haven't looked close to notice if it was bad or not.  And some of the stuff I noticed, they did not touch...  This is above the powder room door.


Wall next to the powder room.


I think this is in Alyssa's room.


Look at all these spots!!


This is just bad.  To top it off, these are the wrong shelves.  I have a feeling this will all come out at some point and I will do something different.  This is our master closet.  Why they did not wrap all around at the same height is beyond me.  Now the painter has to work around this mess.

The glass surround was installed today in the master bath.  I'm looking into the possibility of attaching towel bars on the glass, as that is the only place in the bathroom big enough.

 This is the basement stairway.


We have a mailbox!  Barb said I can't change our address yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment